Interviewing is a genuine business meeting between a buyer with real needs (the prospective employer) and a seller with the potential to fill those needs (the job seeker). To a job finder, "identifying the buyer's needs" translates to learning all of the requirements of the job and responding effectively. With interview coaching you will learn
- Where and how to research a company or organization
- How to package and present yourself in the interview process
- How to respond to any question or situation you are confronted with during the interview
- How to move away from any hesitation or major concern about interviewing to a level of confidence and comfort that will create the best possible productive interview
- Any potential concern or barrier will be addressed and resolved.